Welcome to the Prayer Wall! You can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please keep my husband in your prayers as his Kidney is very sick according to the Drs. He only has 1 kidney and the next appt. to see what can be done is on August 29th. Thank You~
Received: August 15, 2019
Please pray for God's healing touch on my body.
Received: August 15, 2019
I have two urgent requests:
1. A friend name Irma fell and broke her hip. she had to have surgery but her body is rejecting the glue . Only the Lord can turn this into a miracle!!
2. Another friend: He has been given notice to move form the house he has rented for four years. The owner is having one of his kids move into it.
This leaves my friend without a home. He is a good tenant , has never been late on rent, but needs a miracle to find a home. He cannot prove his income but has never been late for any payments or rent. Only God can turn this situation around!!.
Thank you in advance for all the prayers!!
Received: August 8, 2019
Please pray for my friends mom. She learned the following today.
1) a burst cyst
2) suspicious cells they can't identify but recommend the whole thing be removed
She has sent an "urgent" referral to the surgeon and hopes I will hear by tomorrow.
She sees the doctor/ surgeon soon. They have not checked lymph nodes yet. They will hear about treatment plans for her breasts and make a decision. Please pray for full recovery, wise, experienced doctors and for peace of mind throughout it all.
Received: August 7, 2019
I need prayer regarding going to court tomorrow. This is the first court session (divorce) with my abusive husband. Pray that God will give me the strength and clear thinking to get through this, and that my attorney will argue for me successfully. Also, I ask for prayers that the judge will be able to see clearly. Thank you.
Received: August 1, 2019
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.