Welcome to the Prayer Wall! You can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
We just learned that Work Comp denied the knee surgery that my hubby needs, is medically necessary for his mobility & healing. We've been in this fight with WC for two years this month & we're exhausted! Pray for Peace in this storm. Pray for wisdom for the Medical Board and Doctors as we continue to fight for the help he needs. Pray for healing in his body and that no further damage comes about.
Received: October 8, 2019
Dear Jesus I Ask You to Make it Possible Our Brother Heinz To Have His Hand In Marriage Sureena Nicole Hughes as His
Wife and For Many Major Recording Labels To Finally Hire Him as a Songwriter off LinkedIn to Write Songs To Glorify Your Name First With His Future Bride Sureena as By His Side Lord Jesus
Received: October 7, 2019
My 11 old nephew Daniel Was Diagnosed with cancer on Wednesday
Received: October 4, 2019
Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family. God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann. Pray for God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: September 21, 2019
Please pray for the salvation of my children.
Received: September 20, 2019
Please pray for Iva who has lung cancer and is just finishing chemo.
Received: September 18, 2019
Hi my wonderfull brothers and sisters at Portland Christian center!Please say a prayer for me homeless in NYC at 73 years of age very cold last night shivered all night I wear a size 10/1/2 sneaker I now have on size 13 getting blisters but hey other than that count it all joy!GOD richly bless you brother Danny
Received: September 13, 2019
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.