Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
*PLEASE NOTE – all prayer requests & praise are moderated during normal business hours before being posted. See Policy and Procedures for further information.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I am going through bankruptcy if you can pray for lawyer to do things fast and well
Just started trading live if you can pray for God to give me success. Also, My mom going to radiation for skin cancer if you can pray for her to be healed for my dad s health and for his contracts to continue and people he works with to be happy and continue paying him. My brother has bipolar for healing him to take natural remedies
Received: April 1, 2020
Pray for my Brother Matthew who is a nurse who got contacted with COVID19 and right now cannot breathe and is coughing blood. I pray for healing and strength also to able to equipt the Doctors and medical professionals to help him and get the necessary medications and ways to help him get better from this virus. I pray please Lord Jesus please have mercy and take care of my brother to and the will to fight for his life and for the sake of his family. I pray please Lord heal us and be our refuge because we hold on to you in this time of crisis.
Received: March 31, 2020
We just found out my auntie has been admitted to the hospital. She has been extremely dehydrated and her BP was 78/48 when she got to the hospital. She does have a temperature, but they haven’t tested her for anything yet. She’s in isolation and very scared right now. She is in her 60’s, but normally is very healthy. Still, very scary and definitely needing prayers!
Received: March 31, 2020
My nephews father in lax iis going to doctor today. He is experiencing dizziness and light headliness. He is 84. And needs a touch from the Lord.
Please pray that God will provide for me. I just lost 50 per cent of my income.
Thank you in advance for for the prayers.
Received: March 31, 2020
Please pray for my husband James the he would put the Lord first and listen to Jesus. That he would put the Lord first in our finances and honor our marriage.Pray that the Lord, would bless my husband’s work. that he would be diligent and prosperous and given favor both with the Lord and man. Pray that he would have a heart of gratitude and remove the spirit of apathy. That the Lord would give him wisdom knowledge and discernment. Pray that the Lord would give him strength to walk into opportunities he provides. That the Lord, would infuse his character with courage for daily decisions and heal the past wounds of my husband’s heart. Pray the Lord would guide my husband as the leader of our home.Also to protect him from temptation and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Lastly pray for him to have encouraging and godly friendships.
Received: March 29, 2020
I need to be closer to God. Please pray that God would draw me to Himself through Jesus Christ. I also struggle a lot with being single. Please pray that Jesus Christ would help me meet the lady He wants me to marry. thank you so much and God bless.
Received: March 28, 2020
Please pray for Beverly for health and to calm her heart about the fear of the Covid Virus. She is 81 living in Florida and feels this may be the end for her.
Received: March 26, 2020
Hey my name is Ryan have been on probation for a crime I did not commit. I’ve also been under demonic attacks for 2 years now. This is abnormal. Please pray with me for a miracle of this probation. I’ve learned perseverance and am ready for this to end. I also don’t want to lose my apartment and dog as it’s being revoked. Please also pray an end to the battle I’ve had with the enemy. I believe the Lord will free me from this if I ask enough people to pray.
Received: March 25, 2020
Please pray for my daughter's safety. She is a nurse and tended a CV patient and probably will take care of more.
Received: March 23, 2020
Pray for my son who is struggling with addictions and lost his job. Pray that he may turn his needs over to Jesus. a May God's will be accomplished in our lives.
Received: March 22, 2020
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.