Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for a my son’s friend’s grandmother. She has Covid. We are believing for her recovery, to be well and whole. In Jesus name.
Received: July 27, 2021
Please pray that my oldest son will get the covid vaccine.
Received: July 26, 2021
Prayers that my husband will figure out what he needs and that we can reconcile when the time is right.
Received: July 26, 2021
Please pray for my granddaughter kristiana she is diagnosed with PKD and cyst on her liver. Please pray that she is healed and free from this disease. Thank you & God bless you.
Received: July 23, 2021
Please pray for 17 year old Jeremy who has a Meningitis infection.
Received: July 22, 2021
Please pray for my son, Bill Phillips, he is suffering with the consequences of an abcessed tooth. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. God Bless You.
Received: July 21, 2021
Please pray for my marriage. We have struggled for many years with a blended family.
Received: July 20, 2021
Please pray for my family and I! Addiction is hurting the family.
Received: July 19, 2021
Please pray that God would repair my relationship with Emily.
Received: July 18, 2021
Please pray for my son who has autism and sensory processing disorder, to be healed, cured, and set free. And pray for me, I have seizures.
Received: July 15, 2021
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.