Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Prayers for my 12 year old grandson who has been introduced to witchcraft.
Received: February 25, 2021
Hi Pastor and all my wonderful brothers and sisters at the Portland Christian Center Prayer Wall! Over the years you have said many wonderful heart felt prayers for me and I want to say thank you as there have been many answered prayers and for that I am so grateful.
Received: February 23, 2021
Please pray for my niece Renee. She fell on black ice and hit her head on metal. The doctor says she has a concussion. Please pray that Renee has a speedy recovery and without complications.
Received: February 22, 2021
Prayers for Pastor St. John who is recovering from Covid at home.
Received: February 19, 2021
Prayers for Gail Marsh and son, Ron Marsh Jr. as Ron Marsh Sr. went to be with Jesus this afternoon. Ron Marsh Jr. was the JR. High Pastor at PCC in the 80's.
Received: February 19, 2021
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.