Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
*PLEASE NOTE – all prayer requests & praise are moderated during normal business hours before being posted. See Policy and Procedures for further information.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Father I ask you to fill Chana, James & Mike with the Holy Spirit. Let the 3 of them fall in love with you - seeking your will & way. Bless these 3 & all others around them so that they will be strengthened in honoring & serving you Lord. Remove anyone that seeks to stop them from serving your will and protect them from the enemy & sin. Thank you in faith for saving Chana, James & Mikes & for restoring their marriages back as you’ve intended. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
Received: July 4, 2020
Prayers are requested for my mentally ill son Rocky who recently lost his leg due to flesh eating virus and protect him from further invasion of this disease and protect him from COVID19. Provide Rocky with the prosthesis he desperately needs soon and help him to adjust to his new normal. Continue providing him the financial aids needed for ongoing medical care and continue providing him the personal caregivers especially caseworkers who will know his needs and provide them. Continue providing him the personal caregivers for in home care and yard care providers,counseling and medical care. Lord embrace Rocky in your loving arms of protection keeping him healthy and safe and please keep problematic people away from him especially Dominic. Help Rocky to filter out the problem people who would do him harm especially Dominic. Amen
Received: July 2, 2020
Lord restore my marriage. Save my husband mike, bless him, let him find you Lord and commit his life to you. Protect him from evil- rebuking the spirit of death, bitterness and unforgiveness. Return him home soon to his family who is waiting patiently for his return so that he may lead his family with you at the center. Please protect him against sin while he is away. Please also Heal my fathers cancer Jesus. Bless & heal my Dad. Restore my Marriage, protect us all from the enemy in Jesus name.
Received: July 1, 2020
Please pray for a reliable vehicle for me. I’m the sole provider for my family and need something that will get me to work reliably and safely. Thank you.
Received: July 1, 2020
My Grandpa’s cancer has gone to his brain and now he is in Hospice.
Also pray for me since I know I’m probably deal with another loss at a young age and am struggling with loving God while also feeling annoyed with God.
Received: June 29, 2020
Thank you for your prayers. A settlement was reached at Settlement Conference, and we do not have to go to trial for the divorce. Praise the Lord for this. This truly was a miracle!
Received: June 27, 2020
Father my spouse, Mike, is being attacked by spiritually. The words coming from his mouth are not him. pray for rebuking of all dark spirits, footholds and strongholds that are keeping down. Prayers for Protection of my family.
Received: June 24, 2020
Pray for Mike Chana and James, and the attacks on their spouses. Pray for rebuking of unforgiveness and bitterness. Bless Mary, John and Melissa with an overflow of faith, strength and patience while they await our spouses return to our marriages.
Received: June 23, 2020
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada. Pray for Bad executives that are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband), God's order in my work. Pray for Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
Received: June 23, 2020
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.