Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
*PLEASE NOTE – all prayer requests & praise are moderated during normal business hours before being posted. See Policy and Procedures for further information.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for provision for my family. I am a widow and off work due to Covid. I’m looking for work but I have kids schooling at home and my son with ADHD needs constant supervision to participate in schooling so I’m struggling to find something that will provide income and still allow me to meet his needs. Thank you!
Received: October 7, 2020
Please pray for Larry as he is being put on hospice and that the care facility would make a way for Debbie to visit and have a quiet place where she could read the Bible to him.
Received: October 7, 2020
I have an unspoken request
Received: October 5, 2020
Please pray for my husband who has dementia. Asking for full healing and memory to be restored.
Received: October 4, 2020
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.