Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
*PLEASE NOTE – The Wednesday evening prayer gathering will resume Wednesday, JANUARY 13, at which point we will return to Both in person and livestream for the gathering.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My prayer request is for my friend..Daniel. I want to pray for his salvation and our friendship to be stronger.
Received: December 28, 2020
Praise the LORD thanks to your prayers Christmas was wonderful homeless at 74 that was no small miracle! Please say a prayer for me this week for strength in every area of my life, I want to hit the ground running and praising the LORD in 2021.
Received: December 28, 2020
Please pray for complete healing of vestibular migraines, BPPV , vertigo, ringing in left ear and imbalance. The last 3 months have been the hardest.
Received: December 27, 2020
For the last month, my mom (Mitzi) has been in the hospital with Covid-19 and pneumonia. She's been on a ventilator for the last two weeks and now she's being put on a trach on Monday (December 28th). We're asking God for the miracle of healing.
Received: December 26, 2020
Please pray for the healing of surgical wounds and recovery from surgery for Michael Guadagnoli. May Jesus Christ the divine physician bring him healing in body mind and spirit. Amen
Received: December 25, 2020
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.