Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
Please pray for the Bilicke Family as they continue to walk in a season that includes a custody battle and financial hardships. Pray that God makes a way for them to financially continue the battle ahead.
Received: January 6, 2022
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.