Welcome to the Prayer Wall! You can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer.
Without any control of outcomes I’m riddled with stress and anxiety over what I will soon be facing. I feel very alone and lost and often times laden with the desire to just quit trying. I’m a mom of child whom I love considerably who possesses minimal coping skills. If next week brings forth bad news... I’m uncertain of the outcome and how we can successfully proceed. I’m scared. Really frightened of how we will get through it. Please pray that my daughter will be able to accept any news we get with minimal anxiety and overwhelming panic attacks. And please pray that this outcome does not land me in the hospital. Again. Thank you.
Received: December 25, 2019
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.