Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
*PLEASE NOTE – all prayer requests & praise are moderated during normal business hours before being posted. See Policy and Procedures for further information.
Please pray for Emily to have stronger faith and reassurance in God. Pray that she and her family are protected from the enemy. Pray for her and her families emotional and physical well being. Emily and her husband Zach were just recently in a car wreck. 2 weeks before, one of their family members passed away. Pray for Emily to not be afraid, anxious, or depressed. Pray for her and her husband to be encouraging towards each other and building their faith together. Pray for BC to learn the importance of forgiveness, especially with his mom and his brother Daniel. Pray that BC is protected from the enemy and he learns to put his faith and trust in God. Pray God helps him to have better habits, be motivated, to be a better listener and to pray a lot more. Pray God helps BC during this difficult time. His grandma just passed away 2 weeks ago and she was his rock, especially during difficult times in his life. Pray God will bless them, provide for them, and assign angels to Emily, Zach, and BC. Pray for them to have job security during this difficult time. They are all scared about their financial situations. Pray for Jody to know how to communicate with her husband Mark. Pray that God helps them with their difficulties. Pray for emotional healing and guidance for Mark and Jody. Mark is starting to show signs of Alzheimers and Jody doesn't know how to deal with it, process it, or handle it. Pray that God helps her to feel encouraged, loved, supported, and at peace.
Received: March 19, 2020
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.