Welcome to the Prayer Wall! There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen.
In the section below, you can both submit prayer requests and pray for the others. As you pray, click on the “I Prayed For This” button to encourage those requesting prayer. If you need immediate prayer or someone to talk to, our pastor-on-call is available for you at (503) 245-7735. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!
*PLEASE NOTE – all prayer requests & praise are moderated during normal business hours before being posted. See Policy and Procedures for further information.
First of all, thank you PCC family for your support as I serve in collegiate ministry at Portland State! So grateful to be one of your missionaries and that you are a part of the Portland State team through prayer and giving!
Second, our Staff and Student Lead Team would love your prayers as we transition ministry all remotely for Spring Term due to COVID-19 closing campus. We believe that God still wants to train leaders, build community, strengthen His people in their knowledge of His Word, and reach those who have yet to hear of His glad deliverance! We will be moving our Bible studies, leadership training, and discipleship meetings online, which we think will prove a fairly easy process, although we will miss meeting in-person. We are, however, still trying to figure out the best ways to invite seeking students into community in this season and be evangelistic remotely. Please pray for our team to be filled with creative ideas that can only come from His Spirit! Please pray for students to be drawn to follow Christ, even in this unexpected season! Please pray for leaders that we would draw close to Christ and be intentional in our rhythms and disciplines so to invest this time wisely and stay in community, the Word, and mental health. Please pray for students financially, as many of them are struggling due to being laid off. And please pray for me and my staff associate, Sarah, as we are fully funded through churches and individuals’ support from around the nation; in these difficult financial times, our finances depend on others; please pray for financial protection and provision for all of our partners and their families, as well as for us. He Who calls is faithful!
Lastly, please pray for Madrona, Natasha, and Wallace, three individuals I am sharing Christ with during this season, to discover the glorious mystery of the gospel and abandon themselves to God!
Received: March 22, 2020
Policies & Procedures
- Prayer Requests & Praise will be checked 2x each day, Monday-Friday.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by attendees/members of PCC will be posted until the issue is concluded/resolved/updated/answered.
- Prayer Requests & Praise submitted by unaffiliated sources will be posted for a total of two full weeks.
- Requests may be submitted via the Prayer Wall page, Connection Card, email, or telephone. Please note if wishing to remain anonymous.
- Requests for emergency assistance, pastoral visits, benevolence requests, or needs of a time-sensitive nature should contact the Pastor-On-Call during office hours at 503-245-7735 or after hours by pressing option 9.
- Requests of such nature require the person submitting the request to make the first contact.
- Responses made by pastoral staff are determined by church Benevolence policies.
- Prayer Wall administrators reserve the right to edit/amend prayer request for content/privacy/quantity of information.
- Submitter’s name and the name of person/family being prayed for will be listed on the Prayer wall by first name and last initial.
- Prayer & Praise submissions will be notified via email (if available) that the request has been received. The person making the request may remove the prayer request from the Prayer Wall at any time by clicking the link given in the confirmation email.